Tuesday 18 June 2013

A japanese craze

I watched in amazement as the episode of PeetaPlanet Tokyo unfolds in front me revealing all the cuteness of that exquisite island. I was once in love with that country then I guess life and university happened, but now I find myself drawn back to the beauty of Japan, its people, culture, lifestyle and everything.

After that episode I found myself watching Japanese drama, movies, cartoons, youtube channels, even listening to shamisen music (which I am totally in love with.. a massive thank you to Yoshid Brother's KODO song). It is worth mentioning that I am a super fan of shamisen music. It is calming yet vibrant, it is the perfect background song which helps you concentrate on what-ever you're doing while also concentrating on the sounds of the shamisen. An incredibly unforgettable musical tool.

P.S. It is also worth checking Shamisen-jyonkara

No comments:

Post a Comment