Wednesday 19 June 2013

What I love about Sohar.... The Sea :)

Since I have been pointing out the things that you can't find and the things I can't bare here in Sohar, I decided (after being pointed out to me) to talk about what makes me happy and what makes Sohar the city it is.
The sea is the first thing I have noticed and loved instantly when I moved here. The neighbourhood I live in is right by the sea and all the Omanis who live here are as I would call them 'sea people', they have a relationship with the sea which is extremely interesting to find in the 21 century. In the afternoon, you will find everyone at the beach swimming, sitting, playing football and enjoying the water.



My back yard 

Seaside houses in my neighbourhood

Seaside view

untouched beach 

Seaside park just a drive-away

1 comment:

  1. It's unbelievably incredible place to live in, i hope i can pay a visit to it someday

    ReplyDelete