Tuesday 18 June 2013

Make-up Fanatics

I am not one of those people who adores make-up and wears it all day log, on the other hand, I love to buy some high street or drug store make-up products. In other words, CHEAP and EFFECTIVE is extremely important for me. Once in a while I would buy MAC, Bobbi Brown or something of that sort (as in the expensive stuff...). Again when I moved to Suhar, I couldn't find anything for me... until again I walked into Centre Point (which is almost a semi dinky mall) where I found a couple of high street brands.

If you are planning to move to Sohar then just be informed that the two places where you can buy make-up from are Centre Point where you can find 2 or 3 high street brands, and Al Safeer Mall where you can buy Mikyajy products which is a famous Middle Eastern make-up brand ( I believe it is unknown in the western world). Make-up products can be found, however, the options for nail polish in the high street brands is dreadful. In all honesty, other than the O.P.I nail polish I bought from the store I spoke about previously, I bought nothing from Sohar.

But again, do check the shops mentioned as it is good to know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment