Wednesday 19 June 2013

J Drama & K Drama helps :)

Since I regained my interest in Japan again, I've decided to learn a bit of Japanese through watching more series and YouTube channels (the one's I mentioned previously). In this process I also started watching Korean Series which are as cute as the Japanese ones.

The first Japanese series I just finished watching is 'Ichi Rittoru no Namida' (one litre of tears), I loved the story line, love story, characters and every single episode. It is very touching as it is based on a true story, I found myself tearing up more than once specially when it gets closer to the end. I absolutely loved it. As for helping me pick up some Japanese, it did help a lot in understanding the words and when they are said. I prefer watching drama rather than anime or Manga as it is more realistic (plus I couldn't find any good anime to watch).

While looking for a good Japanese drama to watch, I came across many Korean dramas that caught my attention. The one I finished watching is 'Boys over Flowers' which was simply amazing, I even got my partner glued to it throughout the 22 or 23 episodes. The story is amazing, I loved the characters, places and everything. It is very light and was less dramatic than the Japanese drama that I watched straight after.



Ichi Rittoru no Namida







Boys over Flowers 

No comments:

Post a Comment