Sunday 23 June 2013

How friendly Omani Locals are..

If you are planning to come down to Oman but wondering how friendly the locals are, then there is no need to stress out. The locals are extremely friendly, approachable, hospitable and would try so hard to help out on anything possible.


My gift 
Once I approached a complete stranger (Local Omani) at the mall in Muscat to ask where she got her S3 cover from, so she told me and shared the prices with me. After the 2 second chat, I headed my way and she did the same. Out of the blue, the same young lady came up to me and gave me her S3 cover that I liked (without asking for any money and just because I liked it). I felt so strange as I have never experienced such friendliness. Now I follow her on twitter and she is such an amazing friend here. Thank you young lady :)



No comments:

Post a Comment