Tuesday 18 June 2013

Thank you for Peeta Planet

Since I moved to Suhar, I've been trying to look for a job as an ESL instructor but the unlucky me can't seem to find a decent job anywhere. On the more optimistic side, I ended up with a longer day than average which forced me to fill my time with........ TV. Fortunately, a program showing on Dubai One TV has saved me from the endless boredom circle that I would have fallen into. The unique program is super fun and super light following 2 Emirati Brothers socially travelling all over the place, this was my cup of tea and I absolutely love it. It is even more fun to follow them on twitter, Facebook, you tube and google+ .... oh yeah and tumbler (if you're into that too). They experience different social aspects in countries they go to which tourists and travelers tend to accidentally over-look. No matter how much I try to explain, words seem to fail to express and explain the depth of this program which is delivered in an innovative light youthful angle.

Please do take the time to check them on TV first on Dubai One TV . If you don't have the channel then do NOT dispare as there is YouTube. Personally I'm a Twitter Follower as well as a Google+ Follower
There is also Facebook for all the facebookers out there. Have fun and see the world from a differently.



No comments:

Post a Comment