Tuesday 18 June 2013

First is First

I moved to Sohar (or Suhar) in Oman about a year ago, however, it was only recently I got to know the city well enough to know where I can get nail polish and make up from. I googled and googled for days to look for a make-up shop here in the city, but nothing came up. Until one day, I accidentally found a blog that mentioned a place that sells O.P.I nail polish in the Middle East (including Oman, yippie).

The place is called Nazih Trading; this is the website http://nazih.com/retail/index.php?country=Oman where you can find their number and you can email them directly.  The best thing about this company is that they actually answer their phones and you will be speaking to a human-being (...not a machine) and someone from the store will call if you emailed them your queries. The only downside that I can think about is that they are expensive. I bought 4 nail polishes for 20 Omani Riyals (which is about 200 UAE Dirhams/ 40 Sterling pounds). Also, I doubt they sell make-up brands nor products. However, they have personal grooming products and it is worth checking out.

P.S The photo attached is of Monssoner or later by O.P.I.
P.P.S It's open all day during weekdays




No comments:

Post a Comment