Tuesday 18 June 2013

YouTube is simply A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

If you are like me with a super Japanese craze, then you will try to keep up with everything Japanese. Being in the Middle East, however, specially Sohar makes it extremely difficult to watch Japanese channels, movies and drama. Therefore your answer to all your problems is .......... TaaDaa  'YouTube'.

I looked up living in Japan on YouTube and it came up with numerous useful channels made by foreigners living in Japan. One of my favourites is Sharla in Japan, who is a young Canadian lady living in Japan. She films her everyday activities and she speaks Japanese quite fluently with English subtitles. I found that extremely useful to help me pick up some words and phrases, I believe she is almost the only person who actually shared the prices of some everyday products. She also takes you around whereever she goes (super cute). 

P.S. check Mimei's channel she's hilarious and it's always entertaining to watch her too and Rachel and Jun they are a married couple (as far as I know) one who is Japanese and the other is American. Both channels are worth checking and watching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment