Wednesday 19 June 2013

Continuing on the Japanese craze... "HORROR"

I had to dedicate a whole post for this category even though you might think I could've mentioned everything together in one post. But.. no, this is my ultimate Japanese craze, I love anime and cartoons, hello kitty is also one of my loves (plus all the cute characters in Japan), J drama can also be considered as one of my addictions, however, horror is what it is all about. Japanese horror is at a level where all the other horror movies can't reach. I have watched The "American" Grudge, it was nothing compared to the "Japanese" Grudge. Another movie worth mentioning is 'Paranormal Activity Tokyo Nights', I found this movie to be 100 times scarier than the original Paranormal Activity parts. It is definitely worth watching if you are into Horror movies.

An American Horror plays on shocking you so you jump off your seat when you're watching it, Japanese on the other hand plays on your mindset with the twisted ideas presented as the movie keeps unfolding. Some of the Japanese Horror you must not miss out on are

The Grudge




The movie that I believe was also one of the best Horror movies I watched at all times, has to be 'A Tale of Two Sisters'. This movie scares me every single time,  I have never grown bored of it nor have I stopped watching it over the years. A-must-see Korean Horror 




No comments:

Post a Comment