Tuesday 18 June 2013

Random.. Movie of the Month *May*

'The Great Gatsby' is the movie of last month for me, I watched it at Ibn Battuta Mall in Dubai. Personally, this movie was a master piece in every shape, way and form. The story line was superb, directing was exquisite, acting was spot on. I loved everything about this movie so I watched it twice, once in 3D and the other wasn't. I simply got sucked into the movie both times and loved every minute of the movie. 

Leonardo DiCaprio has grown into an excellent actor who continues to amaze me over and over again. his portrait of the Gatsby in the movie was spot on as I don't think anyone would have done this role better than him. The continuing hope, love and dreams of the character has been reflected perfectly by his acting. A massive good job and hopefully an Oscar win :)

P.S. The soundtrack is worth buying as well 






No comments:

Post a Comment