Wednesday 26 June 2013

Random.. Nail Care Routine

Out of complete bredom, I thought of sharing the products I use to keep my nails healthy and strong. My first must do is to give your nails a 2-day-break from polish so they breath. Another thing is not to use metal nail files if you have weak nails, it's a lot better to use glass files as they are extremely gentle on your nails.

Starting on my routine, I wash my hands and nails thoroughly then I apply my Nutranail growth aqua-base formula.  Then I use Golden Rose cuticle softener and straight after I apply my Kiss rejuvenate nail and cuticle oil (which is simply amazing).
I finally moisturise my hands with a thick hand and body cream and I'll leave it for a while. I normally do this twice a day every single day. The products are amazing and I'm pleasantly happy and satisfied with all of them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment